- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product 270726
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter features a power, mute and battery status LED, power and mute switch, and has an operating range of 250 f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability.
The Shure PG1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter features a power, mute and battery status LED, power and mute switch, and has an operating range of 250 ft. It operates on a 9V battery. Shure professional wireless systems deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power, mute and battery status LED
- Power and mute switch
- 9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
- 250 ft. (75 m) operating range
- 8 hours of continuous use
- Audio Input Level: ”10 dBV maximum at "mic" gain position; +10 dBV maximum at 0dB gain position; +20 dBV maximum at ”10dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- LED Status Indicator: Green - Ready; Amber - Mute on; Red - Battery low; Flashing Red on startup - Battery is dead; Flashing Green and Red - Controls locked: Flashing Amber and Red - Mute on, battery low
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.3 in. x 2.5 in. x 0.8 in. (110 x 64 x 21 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (75 grams) without battery
- Housing: Molded ABS plastic
- Power Requirements: One 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)