- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wireless Handheld Transmitter with Beta87A Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint Band X52
- J42782 004001000 J42782004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Wireless Handheld Transmitter with Beta87A Microphone is an ideal solution for the singer on the move. Combining digital clarity, extended ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Handheld wireless microphone transmitter for QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
The Shure Wireless Handheld Transmitter with Beta87A Microphone is an ideal solution for the singer on the move. Combining digital clarity, extended range and a great-sounding mic capsule, this setup will inspire and encourage you to perform at your best. Just connect to your existing Shure QLX-D receiver and turn it up.
Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD2 handheld transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Easy to use, the QLXD2 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range. All metal construction ensures durability, and a wide selection of compatible microphone choices offer legendary Shure sound signatures.
BETA 87A mic capsule
One of the world’s best selling single-element condenser mics, the BETA 87A puts singers on a pedestal. Tailored frequency response concentrates on the upper midrange to raise vocal presence in the mix. So voices cut through clearly and resonate deeply with your audience.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range with flat response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone capsules, including the legendary SM58®
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range – no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Up to 9 hours continuous use with 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Optional Shure lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- 100 meter (330 ft.) line-of-sight operating range
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.