Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Shure SCM800 8-Channel Microphone Mixer Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Shure SCM800 8-Channel Microphone Mixer Condition 1 - Mint$693.44
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The Shure SCM800 accepts up to eight microphone- or line-level inputs and one aux-level input (two input jacks feed the same channel). Up to four SCM800 mixers can be linked to provide up to 32 input channels. Each input channel has a two-band equalizer, switchable microphone- or line-level operation, switchable 48 V phantom power, and a 1/4-inch send/receive insert jack.
- Compatible with Shure SCM410, SCM810 and FP410 automatic microphone mixers
- Adjustable EQ per channel: low-frequency rolloff and high-frequency shelving
- 48 V phantom power selectable for each input
- Active balanced microphone- and line-level inputs and line level output
- Highly RF-resistant chassis and circuitry
- LED indication of channel clipping
- Linking capability for systems up to 32 microphones
- Two Aux-level input jacks that feed one channel
- Insert jack on each channel
- Manual mixing of input channels
- Internal Modification permits 230 V operation
- Front-panel headphones output with level control
- Peak-responding output limiter with selectable thresholds and LED indicator
SCM800 8-Channel Microphone Mixer Specifications:
- Frequency Response (Ref .1 kHz, channel controls centered): 50 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 2 dB; -3 dB corner at 25 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% at +18 dBV output level, 50 Hz to 20 kHz (through 20 Hz-20 kHz filter; Input 1 and Master at 5, all other controls full counterclockwise)
Hum and Noise: Equivalent Input Noise: -125 dBV (150 ohm source; through 400 Hz_20 kHz filter); Equivalent Input Hum and Noise: -123 dBV (150 ohm source; through 20 Hz - 20 kHz filter); Output Hum and Noise (through 20 Hz to 20 kHz filter; channel controls full counterclockwise): Master full counterclockwise: -90 dBV; Master full clockwise: -62 dBV 8
- Common Mode Rejection: >70 dB at 1 kHz
- Polarity: Mic/Line, Send inputs to all outputs are non-inverting; Aux input to all outputs is inverting
- Overload and Shorting Protection: Shorting outputs, even for prolonged periods, causes no damage. Microphone inputs are not damaged by signals up to 3 V; Line and Monitor inputs by signals up to 20 V
- Equalization: Low-frequency: 6 dB/octave cut, adjustable corner from 25 to 320 Hz; High-frequency: +/- 6 dB at 5 kHz, +/- 8 dB at 10 kHz, shelving
- Limiter (Peak): Threshold: Switchable: off, +4, +8, +16 (dBm at output); Attack Time: 2 ms; Recovery Time: 300 ms; Indicator: Lights red when limiting occurs
- Input LEDs: Light at 6 dB below clipping
- Phantom Power: 46 Vdc open-circuit through 6.8 kilohm series resistance per DIN 45 596
- Operating Voltage: 120 Vac rated nominal (see Voltage Selection for 230 Vac operation in User Guide), 50/60 Hz, 200 mA
- Temperature Range: Operating: 0 degrees to 60 degrees C (32 degrees to 140 degrees F ); Storage: -30 degrees to 70 degrees C (-22 degrees to 158 degrees F)
- Overall Dimensions(H x W x D): 1-3/4 x 19 x 12-1/2 in (44.5 x 483 x 317 mm)
- Net Weight: 9 lb. 9 oz. (4.3 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.