- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SLX Beta58 Handheld Wireless System
Condition 1 - Mint
- 270597 004000000 270597004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure SLX Beta58 Handheld Wireless System includes the Beta 58A microphone cartridge, the SLX2 transmitter, and the SLX4 diversity receiver. Beta...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Reliable, clean system for close-up vocals and feedback-free performances.
The Shure SLX Beta58 Handheld Wireless System includes the Beta 58A microphone cartridge, the SLX2 transmitter, and the SLX4 diversity receiver. Beta58A mic features a tightly-focused directional supercardioid pattern; a pneumatic internal shock-mount system that cuts down handling noise; built-in spherical wind and pop filter; break resistant stand adaptor; and smooth extended 50Hz to 16kHz frequency response.
SLX2 transmitter features: Shure's patented audio reference companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology; automatic setup; backlit LCD with timeout feature; frequency and power lockout; 3-segment battery fuel gauge; 2 included AA batteries providing 8 hours of continuous use; and 518-782mHz operating range.
The SLX4 diversity receiver is unprecedented in its ease of use and sports a broad array of pro features including: automatic frequency selection, automatic transmitter setup, 960 selectable frequencies across a 24mHz bandwidth, detachable 1/4 wave antennas, microprocessor-controlled diversity, RF presence LED, 5-segment audio meter, multi-function backlit LCD, low battery indicator, frequency and power lockout, rugged metal chassis, volume control on rear of unit, 1/2 rack design, furnshed rack hardware, non-slip bumpers for use out of rack, plus XLR and 1/4" outputs.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Smooth extended frequency response
- Tight supercardioid pattern
- Pneumatic internal shock-mount system
- Built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Break resistant stand adaptor
- Audio reference companding for crystal-clear sound
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 included AA batteries
- 470-518 mHz operating range
- Automatic frequency selection
- Automatic transmitter setup
- 960 selectable frequencies across a 24mHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control
- Furnshed rack hardware
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
Add a little freedom to your act. Put it in the cart!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.