- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SRH240A Pro Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint
- H80446 004000000 H80446004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listeni...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Super-affordable headphones provide excellent sound and long-term comfort.
The SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. The SRH240A's impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes a threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) nickel-plated adapter, and re-engineered headband and earcup construction to provide a more ergonomic, comfortable fit.
- 40mm neodymium driver optimized for general listening and monitoring
- Closed-back, circumaural design for superior isolation in noisy environments
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Adjustable headband with earcup articulation for extended comfort over longer periods of time
- Replaceable earcup pads ensure long product life
Save yourself money without skimping out on sound quality. Order now!
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20,000kHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz): 107 dB/mW
- Impedance (@1kHz): 38?
- Maximum Input Power: 500mW
- Weight: Net: 0.63lb. (238g)
- Connector: Nickel-plated 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack plug with 6.35mm (1/4") threaded adapter
- Cable: 2m (6.6") non-PVC, attached straight oxygen-free copper
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.