- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VP64AL Omnidirectional Handheld Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- 270958 004000000 270958004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VP64AL Omni Handheld Broadcast Microphone is a high-output omnidirectional handheld dynamic microphone designed for professional audio and video ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The VP64AL Omni Handheld Broadcast Microphone is a high-output omnidirectional handheld dynamic microphone designed for professional audio and video production. It combines exceptional performance and comfortable feel with a handsome on-camera appearance. The VP64AL mic is well-suited to location interviews, sports broadcasting, and other situations where the 9-5/8" (244 mm) length is an advantage. The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides uniform pickup on or off axis, eliminating the need for critical microphone positioning. (Cable not included).
The VP64 series microphones also feature a tailored frequency response with an upper midrange presence rise that adds crispness and clarity to speech. The cartridge utilizes a neodymium magnet for higher output and increased signal-to-noise ratio. An internal rubber isolation mount protects the microphone cartridge and minimizes handling noise. A water-resistant mesh grille allows the VP64AL microphone to be used during the most challenging weather conditions. The supplied windscreen further reduces "pop" and wind noise.
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximized signal-to-noise ratio
- Tailored frequency response with mid-range presence rise for optimum speech clarity
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning
- Internal isolation mount for low handling noise
- Water-resistant mesh grille repels water under challenging weather conditions
- Supplied windscreen for reduced pickup of pop and wind noise
- Comfortable feel
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications
- Legendary Shure ruggedness
- 50 to 12,000 Hz frequency response
- 9-5/8 inch (244 mm) handle (cable not included)
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: Low (300 ohms actual); Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa (2.7 mV) (1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL)
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 9.60" x 1.49" (244 x 38 mm)
- Net Weight: 6.33 oz (179 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.