- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VMS ML-1 Vintage Edition Microphone
- Product L35997
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
What if you could have a mic locker filled with dozens of the world’s greatest microphones and preamps available at your fingertips? What if you coul...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This is Slate Digital’s ML-1 Modeling Mic in a 47-style body.
What if you could have a mic locker filled with dozens of the world’s greatest microphones and preamps available at your fingertips? What if you could audition virtual mics on any vocalist or any instrument while you sit in your studio chair? Well, with Slate Digital's ML-1 and VMS Virtual Microphone System you can.
The ML-1 Vintage Edition takes an ultra-linear microphone circuit from our VMS ML-1 Modeling Microphone and places it into a vintage 47 style body for the ultimate pairing of classic looks and modern technology. Vintage looks, the classic sounds of the industry’s top mics, all for under a thousand US dollars.
The ML-1 is an extremely high definition, ultra linear, large diaphragm condenser microphone. It has extremely precise transparent reproduction, flat frequency response, and wide bandwidth—making it the ideal blank canvas on which to impart the colorful vibe of classic tube and condenser microphones. The capsule proximity effect precisely replicates the classic cardioid of vintage large diaphragm mics.
- Amazingly accurate microphone emulations
- Extremely transparent condenser microphone
- Sonically neutral microphone preamp
- State-of-the-art digital processing
- Access the virtual mic locker of your dreams
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.