- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MDR-7520 Studio Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint
- H72840 004000000 H72840004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As Sony's highest level of professional headphone, the 7520 is designed for critical listening applications. These headphones utilize ultra wideband ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) With high power handling capability with great durability and unparalleled sound quality.
As Sony's highest level of professional headphone, the 7520 is designed for critical listening applications. These headphones utilize ultra wideband 50mm HD driver units incorporating liquid crystal polymer film diaphragms. That's why the listener gets high power handling capability with great durability and unparalleled sound quality. The 7520 employs newly developed noise isolation earpads with a pliable cushion material that conforms to the natural shape of the ear, providing comfort and high acoustic isolation. This model has a lightweight magnesium alloy housing to decrease weight and increase comfort, reduce fatigue, and help prevent unnecessary vibration, plus a detachable cable.
- 50mm Driver Unit with LCP Diaphragm
- Closed-Ear Design
- Wide Frequency Response
- High Power Handling Capacity 4,000mW
- Stereo Unimatch Plug
- Gold Connectors and OFC Cord
- Supplied Soft Case
Order Sony top-of-the-line quality today!
- Headphone Type: dynamic, closed
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Driver Size: 50.0mm
- Frequency Response: 5-80kHz
- Impedance: 24 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 108 dB/mW
- Power Handling: 4,000mW
- Plug Type: gold, stereo Unimatch plug 1/4" and 1/8""
- Cord Length: 9.8 ft
- Weight: 9.5 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.