- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ST.150 M2 High-Torque Professional Direct-Drive DJ Turntable with Deckadance
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839571342
- #J51379 005000003 J51379005000003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stanton went back to basics and reengineered this no-nonsense DJ turntable from the ground up. The ST.150 M2 has everything a professional DJ needs a...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Full-featured pro-grade turntable with S-shaped tonearm.
Stanton went back to basics and reengineered this no-nonsense DJ turntable from the ground up. The ST.150 M2 has everything a professional DJ needs and nothing they don’t. From its heavy-duty steel construction to its ultra-stable S-shaped tone arm, this pro-grade turntable is designed to deliver reliable, unwavering performance under demanding conditions.
Boasting the world’s strongest-torque motor, the ST.150 M2’s stable platter can start and stop on a dime so you don’t miss a beat in the heat of battle, or deep in the mix.
With additional features including reverse and up to 50% pitch adjustment, the ST.150 M2’s innovations keep it ahead of the pack, and give you the tools you need to elevate your game. For example, there are two start/stop buttons for battle-style mixing, and a DSP key lock feature that lets you change the tempo without affecting pitch. Thanks to the included Stanton Trackmaster V.3 cartridge, slipmat and cables, this turntable is ready to get to work right out of the box.
- World's strongest torque motor (4.5 Kgf-cm)
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Ultra-stable platter and tone arm
- Includes Stanton Trackmaster V.3 cartridge
- Start/brake speed adjustment
- Digital output (S/PDIF)
- Key correction
- Selectable phono or line output
- Dual start/stop buttons
- Height adjustable tone arm
- Reverse play
- 3 speeds (33, 45, 78)
- Quartz lock
- Selectable pitch control (+/-8%,+/-25%,+/-50%)
- Motor off feature
- Removable target light
- Adjustable feet
- Includes slipmat and "L" shaped cables
- Includes Stanton cartridge
Order now for uncompromising professional performance and features.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.