- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam FW-1884 FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface and DAW Control Surface
- Write a Review
- Product 240703
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A professional control surface, the TASCAM FW1884 FireWire Controller Audio/MIDI Interface provides an audio and MIDI interface for computers and con...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rule your DAW.
A professional control surface, the TASCAM FW1884 FireWire Controller Audio/MIDI Interface provides an audio and MIDI interface for computers and control of DAW parameters. It has 8 - 100mm motorized, touch-sensitive channel faders; one master fader; and controls for pan, solo, mute, and select functions on each channel. 4 bands of parametric EQ, a jog/shuttle wheel, and shortcut keys for various popular software applications are also included.
DAW control include mixing, automation, editing, and navigation tools with full 96kHz operation on analog I/O channels, with compatible DAW software, using 24-bit/96kHz A/D/A converters. Provides 2 FireWire ports, 8 channels of ADAT and stereo S/PDIF inputs and outputs, 8 analog outputs, 8 balanced XLR analog mic/line inputs with high quality mic preamps, phantom power, and inserts on every channel. A headphone output is also provided.
The FW1884 is more than just a DAW controller, providing simultaneous connection to L/R and 5.1 surround matrices making it perfectly suited to multichannel surround production as well as standard stereo mixing.
4 MIDI inputs and 4 MIDI outputs allow connection with a wide variety of MIDI sound generation and timing tools. Its Word Clock jacks allow computer systems to maintain accurate clock synchronization in digital recording environments. Assignable footswitch jack provides handsfree punches and MIDI control.
The FW-1884 is compatible with a wide variety of popular applications including MOTU Digital Performer, Steinberg Cubase, Steinberg Nuendo, Cakewalk Sonar, and more.
- Comprehensive mixing, automation, editing and navigation tools for DAWs
- 8 - 100mm motorized, touch-sensitive channel faders
- One master fader
- Dedicated controls for pan, solo, mute, and select functions on each channel
- 4 bands of parametric EQ on each channel
- Shortcut keys for various audio software applications
- 8 balanced XLR analog mic/line inputs with high-quality mic preamps
- Phantom power and inserts on every channel
- 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters; full 96kHz operation on all analog I/O channels with compatible DAW software
- 8 channels of ADAT lightpipe, stereo S/PDIF inputs and outputs
- 8 analog outputs for connection of L/R and 5.1 surround matrices
- Dedicated headphone output
- 4 MIDI inputs, 4 MIDI outputs
- Word clock in and out jacks
- Assignable footswitch jack
- Up to 18 simultaneous inputs
- Compatible with a wide variety of popular DAW applications
Order today and gain unbelievable tactile access to your DAW features.