- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UAD-2 Satellite USB - QUAD Core
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #J38920 004000000 J38920004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Core DSP Accelerator gives professional producers and engineers fast, high-powered access to award-winning UAD Powered P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get the rich analog sound of UAD Powered plug-ins for Windows computers.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Core DSP Accelerator gives professional producers and engineers fast, high-powered access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins. This sleek desktop unit will supercharge your Windows-based workstation to run larger mixes filled with rich analog emulation plug-ins.
In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Core includes four SHARC processors, and its USB 3 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency compared to FireWire 800.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Core comes with UA’s Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, and provides access to more than 90 plug-ins from brands including Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Fairchild, Pultec, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs
- 4 SHARC processors offer a significant DSP boost for running large mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, and more (sold separately)
- Includes the UA Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle
- Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on Windows-based PCs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices
- VST, RTAS, AAX 64 support
Now get the portability and power of the UAD Satellite system, for your Windows PC.