- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A12M 12" 2-Way Floor Monitor
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839715920
- #601433 005000122 601433005000122
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha combines unbeatable clarity, power and value in the A12M 2-way speaker, which is designed for live PA system use. The rugged, carpeted wedge c...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Quality sound for a moderate price.
Yamaha combines unbeatable clarity, power and value in the A12M 2-way speaker, which is designed for live PA system use. The rugged, carpeted wedge cabinet is perfect for floor monitoring or for use as a main. Recessed handles and a heavy-duty metal grille make the A12M a durable road-ready workhorse that's easy to transport. With a 12" woofer, 1" high-frequency horn and 300 watts program handling (600W peak) the A12M delivers plenty of power for any application.
- 2-way passive speaker
- Bass reflex, floor wedge cab
- Heavy grille
- Recessed handle
- Black carpet covering
- 12" woofer
- 1" diaphragm high-frequency horn
- Speakon and 1/4" input
Order now for superb sound and quality at an unbeatable price.
- Enclosure: 2-way bass reflex speaker unit
- 12" LF speaker cone
- 1" high-frequency horn
- Frequency range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Power capacity: 300W program; 500W peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL (1W, 1m)/125dB SPL (MAX)
- Input Connectors: Phone jack 1, Speakon x 1 Dimension: 15-7/8"W 22-5/8"H x 12-3/4"D
- Weight: 34.4 Ib.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.