- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DSR118W Active Subwoofer
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839826985
- H02700 005000015 H02700005000015
6-Month* financing available.
The Yamaha DSR118W Active Subwoofer has a compact design and features an all-new 800W Class-D amplifier with PFC (Power Factor Correction) switching ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An active subwoofer with 800W of Class-D power, low range of 40Hz, and 132dB SPL.
The Yamaha DSR118W Active Subwoofer has a compact design and features an all-new 800W Class-D amplifier with PFC (Power Factor Correction) switching mode power supply. It has a maximum SPL of 132dB (peak) and extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers, and power supply. The DSR118W has a low-frequency extension that goes down to 40Hz. A premium-grade, custom designed transducer has a long travel, cast frame 18" woofer with high power, low distortion output. Other features include a top panel polemount for satellite configuration, a heavy-duty 16-gauge steel grille, and a locking IEC cable.
The DSR Series feature an ideal combination of advanced digital sound processing and the latest acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, plus Yamaha's all-new D-CONTOUR multi-band dynamic processing for Intelligent Dynamic Control. Furthermore, they harness our next-generation high power Class-D amplifiers, featuring PFC switching mode power supply for Powerful Digital Drive while power supply, amplifiers, and transducers are continuously monitored by Extensive DSP Protection.
Note: The limited warranty on DSR-Series loudspeakers is extended to five years. In addition, all qualified DSR purchasers, thus far, are also retroactively covered by this extension, from the date of original sale.
- 18" Active Subwoofer
- All-new 800W Class-D amplifier with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 132dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply
- Low-frequency extension down to 40Hz
- Compact design
- Top panel polemount for satellite configuration
- 5-year warranty
Your live show deserves Yamaha's quality sound and reliability. Order today!
- Model: DSR118W
- System Type: 18" Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 40Hz œ 130Hz
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 50Hz œ 110Hz
- Measured Maximum SPL (peak), IEC noise @ 1m: 132dB SPL
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Power Rating (THD+N=10% at minimum impedance): 800W
- Cooling: Natural Convection
- LEVEL control
- POLARITY switch
- FRONT LED DISABLE switch
- POWER switch
- PEAK: x1 (Red)
- LIMIT:x1 (Red)
- PROTECTION:x1 (Red)
- POWER:x1 (Green)
- FRONT:x1 (White)
- POWER switch on/off: Mute
- DC-fault: Power supply shuts down automatically (reset manually)
- Integral Power Protection: Limit the output (return automatically)
- Clip limiting
- Thermal: Mute (return automatically)
- Output through current: Amplifier shuts down automatically (reset manually)
- Power supply
- Thermal: Amplifier shuts down automatically (reset manually)
- Over voltage: Power supply shuts down automatically (reset manually)
- Input: XLR-3-31 x2 (Balanced)
- Output: LR-3-32 x2 (Balanced)
- Parallel connection with INPUT
- Power: AC inlet x1
- Power Consumption (1/8Power): 100W
- Low-Frequency: 18" cone
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Voice Coil: 3" diameter
- Dimension (W x H x D): 20-4/8" x 25-2/8" x 23"
- (520 — 638 — 584mm)
- Weight: 93 lb.(42.0kg)
- External Finish, Color: LINE-X, Black
- Grille: 16-gauge matte black powdercoated perforated steel grille
- Metal Handle: 2 pieces (Side Board)
- Pole Socket Diameter: 35mm (Top Board)
- Input Sensitivity (LEVEL position: maximum): 0 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +24dBu
- Input Impedance: 10k ?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.