- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Overloud Sculptube Tube Coloration Plug-in
- Write a Review
- L30452 000000000 L30452000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sculptube is a digital plug-in processor dedicated to adding valve-produced harmonics to sounds. It creates an authentic tube coloration which goes f...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic tube emulation with 4th generation DSP technology.
Sculptube is a digital plug-in processor dedicated to adding valve-produced harmonics to sounds.
It creates an authentic tube coloration which goes from slightly warmed-up tones to heavy distortion. There are three distinct tones and three tube configurations at your fingertips. With mild Drive settings you can recreate an authentic analog coloration to individual tracks or mixes, or use Sculptube to overdrive the input and recreate different kind of tube distortions, including Triode and Pentode curves. Thanks to its built-in EQ and parallel processor, you can also revive tracks by adding natural harmonics in the high-end.
- Hyper-realistic simulation of tube warming/distortion
- Triode and Pentode simulation
- Tube biasing control
- Built-in EQ and parallel processing to sculpt the tone
- Low CPU usage: more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities
Warm-up your tracks with Sculptube.