- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PAN 05 Microphone Merger
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55933 000000000 J55933000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PAN-05 enables you to patch two microphones into one single mixing desk channel in situations where you run out of channels. Since decoupling occ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ingenious device expands your input options.
The PAN-05 enables you to patch two microphones into one single mixing desk channel in situations where you run out of channels. Since decoupling occurs via a balanced resistor network, the PAN-05 also lets phantom power pass through, which is useful for condenser microphones. However, due to the difference in sound and signal level, mixing dynamic and condenser mics should be avoided. Best results will be achieved using two identical mics.
- Product type: Merger
- Type: passive
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: XLR
- Input impedance: 200 Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 1
- Output connectors: XLR
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm(s)
- Width: 135 mm
- Depth: 60 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Weight: 0.26 kg
Make the most of your console. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.