- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PHDA 02 Reference Class Headphone Amplifier - 1-channel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55908 000000000 J55908000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In Stereo mode, the L/R input signal is fed to the left and right earphones while the volume level is set by the Stereo/Left control. The front panel...Click To Read More About This Product
Half-rack headphone amp.
In Stereo mode, the L/R input signal is fed to the left and right earphones while the volume level is set by the Stereo/Left control. The front panel inputs provide simultaneous connection of two headphones in parallel. In Mono mode, the left and right channels are summed, and the resulting mono signal is fed to both the left and right earphones. Again, volume is governed by the Stereo/Left control. In Dual Mono mode, the left and right channels can be used independently with individual level controls for the left and right earphones.
The PHDA02 operates any headphones with an impedance of 8 up to 200 Ohms. Impedance matching is achieved by a specially designed switchable transformer. Uncommon and costly, this solution provides superior performance, dynamic range, and signal-to-noise ratio at all loads.
Combo input sockets allow for balanced XLR and unbalanced TS headphone connection while parallel XLR outputs facilitate daisy chaining multiple units. The integrated power supply operates with mains from 100 VAC to 240 VAC.
The PHDA02 is equipped with low-noise op amps, and the output amplifiers' discrete power transistors are mounted on heatsinks. Dimensions are 1 U 9.5 in.
- Product type: Headphone Amp:
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Input impedance: (balanced) 20 k, (unbalanced) 10 k Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Power output: 2 x 400 mW
- Minimum connected impedance: 2 x 8 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Controls: volume
- Indicators: on
- Operating voltage: integrated (115 / 230 V)
- Operating voltage: 240 V AC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Cabinet material: sheet steel/aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated/anodized
- Width: 222 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 175 mm
- Weight: 1.58 kg
Top quality output for the audiophile.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.