- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PHDA 02 Reference Class Headphone Amplifier - 1-channel
- Write a Review
- #J55908 000000000 J55908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In Stereo mode, the L/R input signal is fed to the left and right earphones while the volume level is set by the Stereo/Left control. The front panel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Half-rack headphone amp.
In Stereo mode, the L/R input signal is fed to the left and right earphones while the volume level is set by the Stereo/Left control. The front panel inputs provide simultaneous connection of two headphones in parallel. In Mono mode, the left and right channels are summed, and the resulting mono signal is fed to both the left and right earphones. Again, volume is governed by the Stereo/Left control. In Dual Mono mode, the left and right channels can be used independently with individual level controls for the left and right earphones.
The PHDA02 operates any headphones with an impedance of 8 up to 200 Ohms. Impedance matching is achieved by a specially designed switchable transformer. Uncommon and costly, this solution provides superior performance, dynamic range, and signal-to-noise ratio at all loads.
Combo input sockets allow for balanced XLR and unbalanced TS headphone connection while parallel XLR outputs facilitate daisy chaining multiple units. The integrated power supply operates with mains from 100 VAC to 240 VAC.
The PHDA02 is equipped with low-noise op amps, and the output amplifiers' discrete power transistors are mounted on heatsinks. Dimensions are 1 U 9.5 in.
- Product type: Headphone Amp:
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Input impedance: (balanced) 20 k, (unbalanced) 10 k Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Power output: 2 x 400 mW
- Minimum connected impedance: 2 x 8 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Controls: volume
- Indicators: on
- Operating voltage: integrated (115 / 230 V)
- Operating voltage: 240 V AC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Cabinet material: sheet steel/aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated/anodized
- Width: 222 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 175 mm
- Weight: 1.58 kg
Top quality output for the audiophile.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear