- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Dark Matter DM115 Powered Speaker and Sub Pair
- Write a Review
- J25588 000000000 J25588000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package contains a pair of Peavey Dark matter DM115 Powered Speakers and a pair of Peavey Dark Matter DM115 Powered Subwoofers. A total of 3000 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powered speaker pair and powered subwoofer pair.
This package contains a pair of Peavey Dark matter DM115 Powered Speakers and a pair of Peavey Dark Matter DM115 Powered Subwoofers. A total of 3000 watts output power. This system will handle any performances you are likely to encounter.
DM115 Powered Speaker, DM118 Powered Subwoofer.
Peavey has always looked out for the working musician, manufacturing tools of the trade that perform at a professional level and do so without emptying your bank account. Forty years after the introduction of the iconic SP-1 loudspeaker, Peavey has done it again with the Dark Matter enclosures. The DM115 Powered Speaker is a 15 powered enclosure designed for live sound applications appropriate to bands, DJs, installations and other sound reinforcement challenges.
The DM115 Powered Subwoofer is a rugged, lightweight enclosure for adding rich and present bass to any sound reinforcement environment. 800 Watts, 15" woofer.
For a more detailed description of the DM115 Powered Speaker, see #J20445. For a more detailed description of the DM115 Powered Subwoofer, see #J20444.
Two Peavey DM115 Powered Speakers
Two Peavey Dark Matter DM115 Powered Subwoofers
Order today and receive 3000 watts of output along with a full range three-way two-sided system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.