- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Escort 5000 Powered Portable PA System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J01921 000000000 J01921000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expanding on one of the most successful and most often imitated portable PA systems in the world, Peavey Electronics is proud to introduce updated ve...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight and powerful, ready for the road.
Expanding on one of the most successful and most often imitated portable PA systems in the world, Peavey Electronics is proud to introduce updated versions of its innovative Escort portable PA systems. The Escort has been in production in one form or another for many years. This is the ultimate expression of the idea of a powerful, lightweight, portable PA system with all of the inputs and outputs a gigging musician, DJ or presenter needs.
The Escort series integrates the entire PA system into one complete, easy-to-use, easy-to-transport, highly reliable, incredible sounding package, making it the perfect choice for schools, churches, DJs, and small music groups.
Escort takes the reliability, transportability, and audio quality of the original and combines it with state-of-the-art features such as digital multi-effects, USB MP3 player, Peavey's Midmorph technology, and patented FLS (Feedback Locating System).
The carrying case provides storage for everything needed for sound, including plenty of room for optional accessories such as microphones and cables. In addition to the included folding speaker stand, the case even includes luggage style wheels to roll the entire system away. No heavy lifting, just heavy audio!
- 500 Watts (250 x2)
- Two-way speaker system with 10" woofer
- 8 channels
- Custom rubberized knobs
- 7 combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- RCA/3.5 TRS media inputs
Order today and simplify your setup and tear down without sacrificing sound.
- Output Power: 250 watts RMS (per channel)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz +/-3 dB
- Overload Protection: 10 dB of DDT that limits the PA output to prevent
- clipping that can damage the speakers
- Distortion: Less than 0.2% THD @ Max power
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 88 dB mic input typical
- AC Power: 115 V AC 60 Hz or
- 230 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight Assembled: 50 lbs. (stands included)
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 36.75" W x 15.5" D
- Speakers: Woofer 10" (254 mm)
- Piezoelectric Horn Tweeter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.