- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Feedback Ferret D Processor
- Write a Review
- Product 183389
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey Feedback Ferret D Processor employs advanced computer algorithms to automatically identifiy and suppress microphone feedback. Now you can...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Automatically identifies and suppresses microphone feedback.
The Peavey Feedback Ferret D Processor employs advanced computer algorithms to automatically identifiy and suppress microphone feedback. Now you can concentrate on running the mix.
Just raise the levels on your mics to the onset of feedback. The filters automatically "learn" the problem spots in your system and knock them down with great precision leaving everything else untouched for maximum fidelity. During the performance additional filters are constantly standing by to instantly kill any extra, unexpected feedback.
- Dynamically suppresses feedback using sophisticated "search & destroy" filters that find, lock in and kill offending frequencies
- Sixteen individual filters can operate simultaneously (eight dynamically react to input changes)
- Stereo or "dual mono" operation which enables 32 dynamically-controlled filters
- Set-and-Forget operation in fixed installations such as churches and auditoriums
- Four presets for your most common performance venues
- Rear panel Defeat button locks out inquiring fingers
- Extra Max "Panic" filters for quick control of sudden, severe feedback
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs