- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey PR 15 Speaker Pair
- Write a Review
- H76074 000000000 H76074000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PR 15 is a two-way sound reinforcement system consisting of a heavy-duty 15" woofer and a RX14 titanium diaphragm, dynamic compression driver mou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pair of lightweight 15" speakers capable of 400W handling and great sound.
The PR 15 is a two-way sound reinforcement system consisting of a heavy-duty 15" woofer and a RX14 titanium diaphragm, dynamic compression driver mounted on a 90 x 40 coverage constant-directivity horn. The lightweight-yet-rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in standmount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound. A black powdercoated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance. The PR 15 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes high voltage film capacitors and high frequency driver protection for clear, punchy sound and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make daisy-chaining to other speakers simple.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 15" heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil
- RX14 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- High-frequency driver protection
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- Durable plastic injection-molded enclosure
- Heavy-duty steel grille
- Molded-in pole mount
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- 90 x 40 coverage constant directivity horn for better off-axis tonality
- 21-1/2"W x 28-3/4"H x 17"D
- Made in the USA
Peavey is a name you can trust with your sound. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.