- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey PV 14 AT with DM 115 PA Package
- Write a Review
- J31707 000000000 J31707000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At the heart of this PA package is the Peavey 14AT, a mixer with Peavey’s well-loved microphone preamps, smooth and musical EQ, built-in digital effe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clean, quiet mixing with pitch-correction software, power, speakers, hardware and cables.
At the heart of this PA package is the Peavey 14AT, a mixer with Peavey’s well-loved microphone preamps, smooth and musical EQ, built-in digital effects and quality connectors, but with a very special feature as well. The AT in 14AT stands for Autotune, the legendary pitch correction software that can help anyone sing in tune better, and with the right settings can replicate production values present on many contemporary hit songs. The package also includes a pair of Peavey DM115 Dark Matter powered speakers, a much-anticipated addition to Peavey’s professional sound reinforcement line. It is a lightweight, powerful active PA cabinet with 700-watt output at only 42 lb. You also get a pair of Audio-Technica M4000S low-impedance cardioid dynamic microphones, microphone cables to connect the mics to the mixer, and two more XLR cables to connect the mixer to the powered speakers. A full complement of hardware is included in this deal, with high-quality Musician’s Gear tripod speaker stands that you can use with confidence and a pair of tripod microphone boom stands that will survive countless trips in the van.
1 x PV 14AT 14-channel mixer with Autotune 2 x PV DM115 active speakers 2 x AT M4000S low-impedance microphones 4 ProCo PRO20M microphone cables 2 x Musician’s Gear tripod microphone stands 2 x Musician’s Gear tripod speaker stands
A complete PA package equipped with hardware and cables. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.