- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey PV 15M 15" Floor Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 601421 000000000 601421000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rated at 500W program and 1,000W peak power handling capability and housed in a rugged, trapezoidal cab, the Peavey PV 15M Monitor Speaker is made to...Click To Read More About This Product
Top-quality performance, affordable price.
Rated at 500W program and 1,000W peak power handling capability and housed in a rugged, trapezoidal cab, the Peavey PV 15M Monitor Speaker is made to take road and rock-show abuse. It features a 15" Sheffield Pro 1200+ premium woofer and a 14XT 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver connected to a constant-directivity horn. Peavey's exclusive Sound Guard IV high-frequency driver protection keeps burning the highs. 2 - 1/4" parallel inputs allow easy daisy chaining. The cab angles at either 30 or 45 degrees from the floor or can be pole mounted. You get top quality performance from a very affordable, low-profile stage monitor!
- 2-way floor monitor
- 500W program power handling
- 68Hz to 17kHz frequency range
- 15" Sheffield Pro 1500+ woofer with 2-1/2" voice coil
- 14XT compression driver with titanium diaphragm, 1" exit
- 90 x 40 CD horn
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection
- Carpet covering
- Steel handle
- Heavy duty metal grille
- Die-cast aluminum pole mount
Order the PV 15M and hear yourself big and punchy.
- 24-3/4"W x 16-1/4"H x 12-1/2"D
- 39 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.