- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey PV 5300/PVi 10 PA Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13013 000000000 J13013000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
We've taken the guesswork out of setting up your own personal PA system and put together a package with everything a band, presenter or house of wors...Click To Read More About This Product
Complete PA package.
We've taken the guesswork out of setting up your own personal PA system and put together a package with everything a band, presenter or house of worship may need for their next event with a much lower price tag than buying everything a la carte. Included in this live sound package is a Peavey PV 5300 powered mixer, a pair of Peavey PVI10 10" PA speakers, two Audio-Technica M4000S handheld vocal microphones, and all of the accessories you'll need to get set up. This is a great bundle for medium-sized events and venues.
Peavey PV 5300 Powered Mixer
The Peavey PV 5300 powered mixer features four simultaneous combination XLR and 1/4" inputs using high-quality, low-noise Peavey Silencer mic preamps, and 200 watts of peak power for crystal-clear audio reproduction. The five-band master graphic EQ includes the Peavey FLS Feedback Locating System, which makes feedback elimination simple, intuitive and accurate. Built-in, footswitchable reverb complements this feature-packed powered mixer.
Peavey PVI 10 Loudspeaker
The PVI10 speaker cabinet features a two-way design for rich, full-range sound. The 10" premium woofer makes for punchy low-end, while a horn-loaded high-frequency driver disperses mids and highs evenly to your audience. 50W continuous, 100W program power handling. Carpet covering and reinforced corners provide plenty of durability. Each speaker includes a stand adapter.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for voice reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
- Peavey PV 5300 Powered Mixer
- Two Peavey PVI10 10" Loudspeakers
- Two Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphones
- Two 20' XLR Microphone Cables
- Two Tripod Mic Stands with Fixed Boom
- Two 16-Gauge Speaker Cables 25'
- Two All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.