- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey PVM DMS-5 Drum Mic System
- Write a Review
- 271362 000000000 271362000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey PVM DMS-5 Drum Mic System is for the professional drummer who wants an all-in-one package, onstage or in the studio. System includes a PVM...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stage or studio, you're good to go.
The Peavey PVM DMS-5 Drum Mic System is for the professional drummer who wants an all-in-one package, onstage or in the studio. System includes a PVM 321 kick drum mic, a PVM 325 snare mic, 3 PVM 328 tom mics, 4 drum mount clips, 4 mic cables with 90 XLR connectors, a mic cable with a straight XLR connector, and carrying case. Each mic features a dynamic supercardioid polar pattern for greater directional sensitivity. The PVM 321 offers a frequency response of 20Hz-10kHz and a 140dB max SPL. The PVM 325 has a frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz. The PVM 328 response is 20Hz-12.5kHz. Both the PVM 325 and PVM 328 deliver 134dB max SPL.
- One PVM 321 kick drum mic
- One PVM 325 snare mic
- 3 PVM 328 tom mics
- 4 drum mount clips
- 4 mic cables with 90 XLR connectors
- One mic cable with straight XLR connector
- Carrying case
- Dynamic, supercardioid polar pattern
Convenient package gives you everything to mic your kit. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.