- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey SSE LA Sanctuary Series Line Array
- Write a Review
- Product 600249
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SSE LA is a compound-radius, curved line array speaker that provides a controlled and contoured vertical coverage pattern for improved intelligib...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for flying lower than J arrays, it delivers great intelligibility in difficult venues.
The SSE LA is a compound-radius, curved line array speaker that provides a controlled and contoured vertical coverage pattern for improved intelligibility in larger or more reverberant spaces. Its dual-coverage pattern provides a tight 20 vertical coverage for the primary long-throw pattern and a 40 vertical coverage for the secondary near-field pattern.
The smooth curve of the array allows the Peavey SSE LA to be flown much lower than most "J" arrays, increasing the flexibility and utility in spaces with lower ceilings. Adding to this versatility, an attenuation switch for the near-field pattern reduces the output so that it does not overpower the audience just below and in front of the array.
- Dual radius curve provides long throw and near-field coverage from one enclosure
- Controlled vertical coverage pattern improves intelligibility in larger spaces
- Increased flexibility of flying height with dual pattern
- Near-field pattern attenuation switch for improved flexibility
- Processor based crossover and EQ for maximum performance
- 400 watts program; 800 watts peak
- Frequency response: 174 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sixteen 2" high-performance speakers
- Barrier strip inputs
- Flying points included for suspension
- Dimensions: 40"H x 3.8"W x 10"D
- Weight: 12 lbs.