- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Versarray 112 MKII
- Write a Review
- J12831 000001000 J12831000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Versarray 112 MKII Ribbon Driver Line Source Array module consists of a new 12" Neo Black Widow woofer combined with a neodymium-based Peavey RD ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
12" ribbon driver line array system module.
The Versarray 112 MKII Ribbon Driver Line Source Array module consists of a new 12" Neo Black Widow woofer combined with a neodymium-based Peavey RD woofer combined with a neodymium-based Peavey RD 1.6 ribbon driver in a cabinet with a highly flexible rigging system. Designed to provide modualr coverage of small medium venues, and intended for use with the companion Versarray Sub models, the Versarray 112 MKII offers extreme versatility and high-performance capability.
Two-way Bi-Amp Ribbon Line Source Array SR System
12" Neo Black Widow 4" VC Woofer
1,000 watt program, 2000 watt peak power handling
New Ribbon Driver with Neo magnet, 50% more power handling and 2dB more
90 Degrees H by 15 Degrees V coverage pattern (per one cabinet)
Easy aiming angle adjustment rigging system Angle adjustable in 2 1/2 degree
increments from 0 to 15 degrees, total angle betwwn adjacent cabinets
Sound Guard tweeter protection
Inputs are two Neutrik Speakon 4-pin jacks in parallel
18mm 13-ply Baltic birch enclosure
Durable HammerHead polyurethane finish
Start creating your own Versarray Line Array system today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.