- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2018 Audiophile Edition [MAC USB Hard Drive]
- Write a Review
- L32541 000000000 L32541000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfect for musicians, songwriters, and educators – award-winning Band-in-a-Box is the world’s premiere auto accompaniment and style-based music crea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Auto accompaniment software for musicians, songwriters, and educators.
Perfect for musicians, songwriters, and educators – award-winning Band-in-a-Box is the world’s premiere auto accompaniment and style-based music creation software. Use it to easily create backing tracks for songs, jam tracks for practicing solos and improvisation, or as a powerful songwriting tool. Just type in some chords (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose a style, and Band-in-a-Box automatically creates professional-quality backing tracks with keyboards, bass, drums, guitar, strings, and other instruments. Band-in-a-Box supports a wide variety of popular styles including Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, Celtic, Blues, Jazz, Latin, and Bluegrass styles. You can also create jam tracks using your own Hybrid Styles.
Your backing tracks will sound even better with RealDrums and RealTracks. These sound best because they are actual recordings of the performances by top studio musicians. RealTracks are available in a wide range of musical styles, keys, and tempos. RealStyle automatically selects RealTracks for you when generating an arrangement. RealCharts even lets you view the music notation and guitar tab/fretboard display.
For added versatility, you can import your own or 3rd party loops or your favorite MIDITrack in any style to any track in your arrangement. Use the built-in mixer to control volume, panning, tone, and reverb for each instrument in your ultra-realistic Band-in-a-Box arrangement. The “Combo” slider lets you make changes to all tracks at once.
Already have a song recording? A unique Audio Chord Wizard can detect the chords in any AIFF, MP4, M4A, or other audio files and display them inside Band-in-a-Box, and an Audio Wizard can determine the tempo, bar lines, and song’s key. Print your song arrangements as sheet music or save as audio files (AIFF, M4A, WAV) for use in other programs (e.g., GarageBand, Cubase, etc.) or to share on the Internet.
- New for 2018:
- Video RealTracks, which work like RealTracks with videos of the musician’s performance
- A new, ultra-low latency audio driver (Windows Audio Session)
- A redesigned Audio Chord Wizard
- Audio Transcription, converts a monophonic audio track to notation
- A new Fix Tuning feature to correct an out-of-tune audio recording
- A redesigned Audio Edit Window with new features
Order your copy today!
- 2,700 hours of studio recording
- 2,500+ RealTracks
- 1,000 dubstep, modern and top 40 loops
- 175+ MIDI SuperTracks
- 145 (ALL) Artist Performances
- 2,300 MIDI Styles
- 300+ MIDI Soloist
- 200+ MIDI Melodist
- MIDI Songs and Lessons PAK
- Uncompressed AIFF files for ALL RealTracks and RealDrums