- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass H850 Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L03907 000000000 L03907000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it comes to headphones, not all are suitable for bass instruments. Many may sound good for music but plug them into the headphone jack of a bass...Click To Read More About This Product
A great set of headphones to reference your bass instrument while practicing
When it comes to headphones, not all are suitable for bass instruments. Many may sound good for music but plug them into the headphone jack of a bass amp and you will soon find their limitations.
PJB H-850 headphones are a result of years of auditioning headphones for this purpose and analyzing the mechanisms of what works for the reproduction of music and bass.
Utilizing high power 40mm neodymium magnets and closed back acoustic loading, these headphones able to achieve superb sound reproduction for both music and bass instruments.
These headphones are lightweight and therefore can be worn for hours with comfort. They have superb acoustic isolation from external noise and headphone bleed through for recording application.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm Maximum
- Input power: 1000mW
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 96dB
- Cable connector: 3.5mm stereo(with 6.35mm stereo adapter)
- Cable length: 2m
- Detached and replaceable cable
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.