- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phonic Powerpod 630R with S7 PA Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J53899 000001000 J53899000001000
6-Month* financing available.
These Phonic PA packages make it easy to be stage-ready without breaking the bank. We’ve done all the legwork by carefully selecting all the componen...Click To Read More About This Product
Power, portability and versatility in a compact package.
These Phonic PA packages make it easy to be stage-ready without breaking the bank. We’ve done all the legwork by carefully selecting all the components you’ll need to start performing right away. Built around a rugged Powerpod powered mixer, each package delivers your choice of a pair of 10, 12 or 15 in. S7 Series passive speakers with cables and speaker stands, a pair of microphones with 20 ft. XLR cables, and a pair of boom mic stands. Whichever package you choose, you’ll be set for a powerful live performance.
Phonic Powerpod 630R (SKU J26953000000000)
This versatile 6-channel powered mixer packs a lot of technology into a compact, rugged molded cabinet. With a total of 300W on tap, the Powerpod 630R has plenty of output to handle almost any job you can give it. Thanks to a 7-band master graphic EQ and 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor, you’ll be able to dial in the perfect sound in a snap. With a 2-band EQ on each channel and selectable I/O switches, you’ll be in complete control of your mix. Two Super Hi-Z inputs are optimized for direct instrument input, while six balanced mic inputs, eight line inputs and Bluetooth connectivity give you maximum flexibility.
Phonic S7 Series loudspeakers
The Phonic S7 Series 2-way PA speakers give you tremendous performance for your money. Not just a great value, these rugged speakers deliver rock-solid, full-range sound for a wide variety of mobile applications. Peak power handling limits range from 160W to 600W, and each model features a heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter. Thanks to an angled cabinet design and integrated pole socket, you can use the Phonic S7 Series either as a floor monitor or FOH sound reinforcement.
Audio-Technica M4000S microphone (SKU 271310000000000)
This wired, handheld dynamic microphone combines professional features with affordability to deliver outstanding performance and reliability. Its frequency response is tailored for voice reproduction with a presence peak in the vocal intelligibility range. Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, you’ll enjoy excellent feedback rejection and focused pickup.
- Includes Powerpod 630R powered mixer (SKU J26953000000000)
- Includes pair of Phonic S7 Series passive loudspeakers
- Includes pair of Audio-Technica M4000S mics (SKU 271310000000000)
- Includes pair of Musician’s Gear heavy-duty tripod speaker stands (SKU J01627000001000)
- Includes pair of 25 ft. speaker cables
- Includes pair of Gear One 20 ft. XLR microphone cables (SKU 339877000090000)
- Includes pair of Musician’s Gear boom mic stands (SKU 451052000001000)
Get more sound for less money—order your PA package today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.