- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phonic Powerpod 780 Plus Mixer with QSC E Series Speakers PA Package
- Write a Review
- #K55058 000003000 K55058000003000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you’re a live performer, a mobile DJ or need a front of house system for your bar or cafe, this PA package offers everything you need to ampl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Whether you’re a live performer, a mobile DJ or need a front of house system for your bar or cafe, this PA package offers everything you need to amplify a variety of sound sources in different live environments. Built around the compact yet durable Phonic Powerpod 780 Plus 7-channel mixer, with two QSC E10 10-Inch Passive Loudspeakers and two cables to connect the speakers to the mixer, this package covers all your bases, delivering professional sound at a welcome price. You’ll be set up in minutes and won’t have to fuss with complicated EQ or routing to dial in a great sound. With this convenient package, you’ll spend less time worrying about the sound of your gear and more time focusing on your performance.
Powerpod 780 Plus 7-Channel Mixer
The Phonic Powerpod 780 Plus is a 7-channel powered mixer built into a compact and durable molded cabinet. The Powerpod 780 mixer has a built-in 300W + 300W / 4-ohm stereo amplifier which is patchable. 2 super Hi-Z inputs, optimized for direct instrument input, allow guitars and other instruments to be patched. The Phonic Powerpod 780 mixer features onboard digital effects, 32/40-bit digital effects processors with 16 preset programs plus parameter control for each effect’s main parameter and footswitch jacks. The Powerpod 780 also has 7 balanced mic inputs and 10 line inputs. The 3-band EQ on every channel and a dual 7-band graphic EQ with selectable In/Out switches give you maximum control over your mix.
QSC Passive Loudspeakers
QSC E Series Loudspeakers are a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a die-cast frame woofer housed in a multi-purpose enclosure for front-of-house, floor monitoring, or rigged configurations. They incorporate QSC’s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the QSCs are angled up at a 55° angle, allowing them to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
- Includes (1) Phonic Powerpod 780 Plus Mixer (631022000000000)
- Includes (2) QSC E Series Passive Loudspeakers
- Includes (2) Speaker Cables
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.