- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phonic Powerpod 820 Mixer
- Product 620654
The Phonic Powerpod 820 is a 200W (@ 4 ohms), 12-input powered mixer with two paired stereo inputs and four mono mic/line channels each with individu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for rehearsal spaces and smaller gigs.
The Phonic Powerpod 820 is a 200W (@ 4 ohms), 12-input powered mixer with two paired stereo inputs and four mono mic/line channels each with individual phantom power. The ultralow-noise preamps and 75Hz (18dB/oct.) low-cut filters ensure high-fidelity sound and elimination of unwanted sounds like stage rumble, P-pops, wind noise, and low frequency recording studio room resonance. The audio mixer has a 3-band EQ on every channel and onboard DFX, our 32-bit digital effects processor, with 16 preset programs and parameter control give you mastery over your mix.
Two aux sends per channel and two stereo aux returns mean that you can combine the Phonic Powerpod 820 with a variety of signal processors and other equipment. Monitoring the mix is easy with the Phonic mixer's dual 10-segment LED level meters and high-volume headphone output. The added feature of Mini Stereo I/O makes this mixer perfect for anyone connecting MP3, MD, or computer audio or recording devices. The Powerpod 820 is ideal for project studios, club, and other applications that demand power in a limited space. It also works great as a keyboard mixer, sub-mixer, or monitor desk. Comes with mic, mic cables, and speaker cables.
- Built-in 100W + 100W (@ 4 ohms) stereo power amplifier
- DFX, our 32-bit digital multi-effects processor with 16 programs plus one main parameter control
- Four balanced Mic/Line channels with inserts
- Two stereo Line channels
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Global +48V phantom power for mic inputs
- 75 Hz low-cut filter on mono channels
- Extra ALT 3-4 stereo bus
- Two aux sends per channel
- Two stereo aux returns
- Aux cue allows channels to be independently monitored in stereo
- Master aux section with EFX to Monitor
- Mini stereo and stereo RCA input and output
- Rec Out with trim control for record level matching
- Control Room/Phones source matrix
- High-volume headphone output
- Comes with mic, mic cables, and speaker cables