- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer CDJ-2000 - Professional Multi Player
- Write a Review
- Product 583565
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pioneer CJD-2000 is prepared for any performanceAdapting to today's variety of media formats, the Pioneer CDJ-2000 media player enables playback ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Minimize the need to bring a laptop to gigs with multi-format, multi-device compatibility.
The Pioneer CJD-2000 is prepared for any performance
Adapting to today's variety of media formats, the Pioneer CDJ-2000 media player enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices, and from DVDs and SD cards as well. A USB port located on top of the turntable enables users to quickly connect an external storage device such as a Tonium Pacemaker or a hard drive packed with music files, minimizing the need to bring a laptop computer to performances.
The Pioneer CDJ-2000 turntable includes rekordbox, Pioneer's proprietary music management software for PC/Mac that organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the CDJ turntable. Key elements of Pioneer's rekordbox software include:
Beats Per Minute (BPM) Data: BPM/Tempo information for each song is identified and processed into rekordbox for use by the DJ in preparing and performing a set.
Waveform data: The waveform of each song is identified and then displayed on the bottom screen for quick data visualization.
Tag info and artwork: edit and customize the file information to your performance needs.
Hot cues, cue points, and loops: prepare and customize cues and loops as well as create and manage hot cue banks.
Playlists: create, edit, and manage customized playlists for various performances.
Beatgrid: using the quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on the beat. The quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or a real-time cueing, preventing off-beat mistakes.
The Pioneer turntable can then transfer analyzed music files to their preferred storage media and play them directly from the CDJ turntable. The software offers song information that can be viewed easily during performances on the CDJ-2000's large display to quickly search and access content by genre, title, BPM, etc. Also, as analyzed tracks are played through the CDJ-2000, the turntable automatically creates and saves a play history, enabling users to review past performances on their PCs.
Pro DJ Link
The turntables feature Pioneer's Pro DJ Link that enables up to four CDJ-2000 or 900s to be connected by the link port to share a single music source, whether it is a hard drive, USB, and/or SD memory card. Once linked, users have the ability to quickly find, display, and choose the music file from a connected source through the CDJ's built-in display and control knobs. A quick turn of the knob lets users scroll through created files and folders and a push of the knob confirms the song choice.
The Pioneer turntable features a 24-bit/48kHz soundcard and HID (Human Interface Device) and MIDI control compatibility through the USB port. Up to 35 controls on the surface of each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software by way of HID and/or MIDI. The HID controls were implemented into the player for superior interfacing with software, faster communication speed over MIDI, audio/visual streaming, and two-way information on the display. HID enables easy, precise, and native control of DVS (Digital Vinyl Systems) such as: Serato Scratch Live, Native Instruments' Traktor series, and MixVibes Cross2, without the need for time-coded discs.
Pioneer CDJ-2000 Multi-Player Enhancements
LCD panel and graphic user interface: The flagship CDJ-2000 turntable features a large WQVGA 6.1-inch full-color 480 x 234 LCD panel for displaying song titles and jacket art as well as detailed track information so DJs can select songs at a glance. The wave data of each song is also illustrated on-screen, showing high and low amplitude to further assist DJs.
Needle Search: helps DJs instantaneously get to a specific part of a song with a simple touch of the needle search pad. Found directly below the Pioneer CDJ-2000's high resolution LCD panel, the touchpad lets the DJ "place the needle" and jump quickly to a specific part of a music track.
Jog dial: adjustments for tension were enhanced from previous models allowing the DJ to further customize the feel of the jog dial from a light to a heavy sensitivity. Four illuminated areas on the sides of the jog dial aid the DJ in finding the desired spot on the plate in dim lighting environments.
For more accurate tempo control while mixing, the player is enhanced with increased frame increments of 0.5 frames that allow the DJ to set a cue point or loop point with more precision. To achieve the highest sound quality, the Pioneer CDJ-2000 was equipped with the audio industry's highly respected Wolfson DAC processor, delivering a very transparent, accurate audio signal resulting in a highly improved signal-to-noise ratio and increased headroom.
- Multi format playback: MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF audio files on CD, DVD-ROM, SD Card, and USB memory devices
- Pro DJ link connects up to four CDJ-2000's that access one player's audio source
- Needle search helps DJs instantaneously get to a specific part of a song with a simple touch of the needle search pad
- Adjustable jog dial customizes the feel of the dial from a light to a heavy sensitivity
- Large LCD panel and graphic user interface displays song titles and jacket art as well as detailed track information
- Enables users to quickly connect an external storage device, minimizing the need to bring a laptop to performances
- Rekordbox software for PC/Mac organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library
- Rekordbox software identifies and processes BPM/Tempo information for each song
- Rekordbox software identifies and displays the waveform data of each song on the bottom screen
- Edit and customize file information like tag info and artwork
- Prepare and customize cues and loops
- Set cue points and loops perfectly on the beat, preventing off-beat mistakes
- Create, edit, and manage customized playlists
- Transfer analyzed music files to their preferred storage media and play them directly from the CDJ turntable
- Turntable automatically creates and saves a play history, enabling users to review past performances
- Up to 35 controls on the surface of each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software
- HID (Human Interface Device) enables easy, precise, and native control of DVS (Digital Vinyl Systems) such as Serato without the need for time-coded discs
- Enhanced with increased frame increments of 0.5 frames that allow the DJ to set a cue point or loop point with more precision
- Equipped with the Wolfson DAC processor, which delivers a transparent, accurate audio signal resulting in a highly improved signal-to-noise ratio and increased headroom
- Compatible Media: Music CD, CDR, CDRW, DVD±R2, DVD±RW2, DVD±R-DL, USB Devices, SD Memory Card
- Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency Range: 4Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0018% (JEITA)
- USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
- Link Port: LAN/100 base - tx
- Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x1
- Other Terminals: CONTROL (f3.5mm mini plug) x1
- Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power Supply to Use: 120 V ac (60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 28W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H in inches): 4.19"H x 12.6"W x 15.94"D
- Unit Weight: 10.14 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Pioneer CDJ-2000 - Professional Multi Player:
I did a lot of research before I purchased this CDJ. I was trying to get the best Single CD Player with the best features and fexibility available. This is a great purchase I would highly recommend this CDJ by Pioneer. The flexibility and all the options available to you will make you consider if you ever need to have your laptop with you for Gigs and Events.