- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer CDJ-350 Digital Multi Player
- Write a Review
- Product H72415
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CDJ-350 digital mulit player will allow you to create DJ performances with various digital music files, including MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF files t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Handles playback of MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, CD's and USP memory devices and includes its own music management software.
The CDJ-350 digital mulit player will allow you to create DJ performances with various digital music files, including MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF files that are stored on different forms of media, including USB mass storage device class products or CD-R/RW discs. This media player also includes Pioneers proprietary music management software, rekordbox, making it possible to manage music files on a computer for quick song selection when played back on compatible Pioneer players.
Compatible With Various Media and Music Formats
Adapting to todays variety of media formats, the it enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices. A USB port located on top of the turntable enables users to quickly connect an external storage device or a hard drive packed with music files, minimizing the need to bring a laptop computer to performances.
rekordbox Music Management Software
The CDJ-350 turntable includes rekordbox, Pioneers proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJs entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the CDJ turntable.
BEAT Display Function
Visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point providing easier hand, eye, and ear coordination when performing scratches and loops.
Auto Beat Loop Function
With one press of a button on the player, you can create various loop performances including:
Beat Loop - Matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop
Loop Divide - While playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm
Hot Loop - While playing a loop, returns to the start of the loop and plays it.
Auto BPM LOCK
You can set a Master beat per minute (BPM) on the CDJ-350 that current playing songs can be synchronized to with a touch of a button. This feature enables beginners to easily match the tempos of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master BPM on each player.
Function While a song is playing, you can immediately add it to a new playlist with a touch of a button for future playback of favorite songs.
DJ Software Compatible
The CDJ-350 is HID- and MIDI-compatible with other DJ software allowing it to be used as an audio interface. The HID controls were implemented into the player for superior interfacing with software, faster communication speed over MIDI, audio/visual streaming, and two-way information on the display. HID enables easy, precise, and native control of DVS systems without the need for time-coded discs.
- Multi-format playback
- rekordbox music management software included
- BEAT Display function visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point
- Auto Beat Loop function
- Auto BPM LOCK easily matches the tempo of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master BPM on each player
- Create PLAYLIST function
- DJ software compatible
Diverse compatiblity and easy-to-use software make this a smart purchase for any DJ. Order today!
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OSX (10.4.6 or later), Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business, Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate, Windows XP Home Edition/Professional
- Compatible Files: MP3/AAC/WAV/AIFF System Requirements
- Mac OSX: Intel Core. Duo (or equivalent processor) 1.83GHz or faster
- Windows Vista or Windows XP or Windows 7: Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent processor) 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1GB or more
- Free hard drive space: 250MB or more (Not including space needed for saving music and other files)
- Disk Drives: CD-ROM drive
- Display: XGA (1024x768) or greater recommended