- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DDJ-400 2-Channel DJ Controller for rekordbox dj
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28863 000000000 L28863000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for dedicated use with Pioneer's rekordbox dj software, the 2-channel DDJ-400 DJ controller offers the professional features and technology ...Click To Read More About This Product
Onboard FX, sampling and looping.
Designed for dedicated use with Pioneer's rekordbox dj software, the 2-channel DDJ-400 DJ controller offers the professional features and technology of larger controllers in a lightweight, portable package. The DDJ-400's compact form factor makes it simple to transport, and the included rekordbox dj license key and rekordbox dj tutorial feature will get you in the mix quickly, even if you've never tried your hand at DJing before.
Although the DDJ-400 is more portable than its larger siblings, it still enjoys the same familiar club-style layout you'd find on Pioneer's flagship controllers, media players and mixers. Everything is exactly where it should be, from the onboard Beat FX to the looping controls to the 3-band EQ knobs.
As your DJ skills advance, the DDJ-400 gives you the power to spread your wings and get more creative, thanks to its high- and low-pass filter, built-in sampler, hot cues and manual looping.
The capacitive jog wheels offer low-latency performance as you improve your scratching techniques, while the smooth pitch sliders give you precise control of your tracks' tempo when you're learning to mix a seamless set of music.
This USB bus-powered DJ controller offers plug-and-play simplicity, so you'll spend more time learning to DJ and less time setting up gear. The DDJ-400's built-in, high-quality sound card delivers crystal-clear audio, even at high volumes.
- 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj
- USB bus-powered; plug-and-play simplicity
- Capacitive jog wheels; onboard FX and filters
- Includes license key for rekordbox dj
- Includes DJ tutorial
Plug-and-play simplicity in a portable controller—order today.
- Channels: 2
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Phono inputs: No
- CD/Line inputs: No
- Mic inputs 1
- USB ports: 1
- Booth out: No
- Master out: 1 (stereo RCA)
- Displays: No
- Jog wheels: Yes
- Touch strip No
- Mixer: 2-channel
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Trigger pads: Yes
- Loop recorder: Yes
- DJ software: rekordbox dj
- Width: 19.09"
- Height: 2.03"
- Depth: 10.72"
- Weight: 4.62 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.