- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJ Package with DDJ-1000 Controller and QSC K.2 Series Speakers
- #L25399 000003000 L25399000003000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These convenient DJ packages make it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what gear to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete DJ packages centered around the powerful and versatile DDJ-1000 controller.
These convenient DJ packages make it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what gear to buy. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the components for optimum performance and value. No matter which package you choose, you can count on high-tech features, reliable components and powerful, premium audio that will let you sound your best, gig after gig. Pioneer DDJ-1000 Designed for dedicated use with Pioneer's rekordbox dj software, the DDJ-1000 offers a full-size, club-style interface with professional features—all in a compact, portable package. This pro-grade controller features an integrated 4-channel mixer with Magvel crossfader, full-size jog wheels and 16 performance pads.QSC K.2 Series With a redesigned Class D power module that delivers nearly twice the power to its LF drivers compared to its predecessor, the K.2 Series pumps out 1,012 watts of continuous power (2,000W peak) for improved performance across the lineup. Onboard DSP with 11 factory-preset EQ profiles ensure flawless sound with tight, deep lows with accurate mids and clean highs in any setting. Consisting of 8, 10 and 12" 2-way models, the K.2 Series lives up to QSC’s legendary workmanship and reliability.
These all-inclusive DJ packages will have you mixing in a snap—order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.