- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJ Package with DDJ-SB3 Controller and Mackie Thump Series Speakers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L25410 000002000 L25410000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These convenient DJ packages make it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what gear to ...Click To Read More About This Product
Complete DJ packages centered around the powerful and versatile DDJ-SB3 controller.
These convenient DJ packages make it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what gear to buy. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the components for optimum performance and value. No matter which package you choose, you can count on high-tech features, reliable components and powerful, premium audio that will let you sound your best, gig after gig.Pioneer DDJ-SB3Offering plug-and-play simplicity and 4-deck control with Serato DJ Lite, this compact, lightweight controller gives DJs on the go more power than ever before. The innovative Pad Scratch feature delivers professional-sounding scratch performances with the simple touch of one of the DDJ-SB3's sixteen performance pads.Mackie Thump Boasting more than twice the power of the previous generation, the Thump Series delivers low-end punch you can feel, in a package that's tough, lightweight and portable. At the heart of the series is an efficient, cool-running 650W RMS Class-D amplifier, providing accurate and detailed sound to the 12" and 15" full-range models.
These all-inclusive DJ packages will have you mixing in a snap—order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.