- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ 4-Channel Standalone Controller for rekordbox dj and Serato DJ Pro
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71612 000000000 L71612000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With flexible media support and a layout inherited directly from Pioneer DJ’s club-standard gear, playing on the all-in-one XDJ-XZ controller feels e...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for use with both Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox dj.
With flexible media support and a layout inherited directly from Pioneer DJ’s club-standard gear, playing on the all-in-one XDJ-XZ controller feels exactly like you’re using the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2. A host of advanced features are right at your fingertips in this robust unit which produces high-quality sound.
Choose whether you want to play rekordbox-analyzed tracks from USB drives via channels 1 and 2 on the XDJ-XZ or connect your laptop and use rekordbox dj or even Link Export mode. With two extra channels you can mix in audio from external sources like turntables, while Pro DJ Link enables you to browse tracks from CDJs via the 7-inch touch screen on the XDJ-XZ and sync them with your mix. Soon, you’ll even be able to perform with Serato DJ Pro, when compatibility for the software becomes available via a firmware update, coming early 2020.
Using the 3-band EQ on the master output, you can easily tune your sound so it’s optimized for each environment you perform in. If you’re playing gigs with MCs, two separate mic inputs with independent 3-band EQs give you total flexibility and when you switch on the Feedback Reducer feature, it’ll automatically reduce any “howling” sounds accidentally caused by the mic.
Get creative and animate your sets with 14 professional Beat FX and 6 Sound Color FX taken straight from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer, and trigger software-specific features using the 16 multicolored Performance Pads (eight per deck). Want to play back-to-back? Three USB inputs (type A x 2, type B x 1) make this, and DJ changeovers, a breeze.
To use the XDJ-XZ with rekordbox dj, update to the latest version of the software and activate the included license key. The all-in-one DJ system also supports rekordbox dvs (license available separately). From early 2020, you’ll be able to unlock Serato DJ Pro by plugging the XDJ-XZ into a PC/Mac running the software and from then, the unit will support Serato DVS.
- Standalone design with USB type A and type B connections
- Full-size club layout
- 7" color touchscreen interface
- Incorporates rekordbox dj and Serato DJ Pro
The world's first standalone controller to integrate both Serato and rekordbox dj—order today.
- Channels: 4
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Phono inputs: 2 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 2 (RCA)
- Mic inputs 2
- USB ports: 3
- LAN: Pro DJ Link x3
- Booth out: 2 (1/4" stereo)
- Master out: 2 (RCA stereo, XLR stereo)
- Displays: 7" touchscreen; center on-jog (x2)
- Jog wheels: Yes (mechanical)
- Mixer: 4-channel
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Trigger pads: 16 velocity sensitive
- Loop recorder: Yes
- DJ software: rekordbox dj; Serato DJ Pro (coming early 2020)
- Width: 34.6"
- Height: 4.7"
- Depth: 18.4"
- Weight: 28.7 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.