- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Professional 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Dual USB for Serato, Traktor and rekordbox
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31821 000000000 J31821000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This professional 4-channel mixer represents the next level in creativity, delivering flexible connectivity, mind-blowing effects and performance fea...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional 4-channel DJ mixer with an improved 64-bit mixing processor and dual USB connections.
This professional 4-channel mixer represents the next level in creativity, delivering flexible connectivity, mind-blowing effects and performance features—all with the quality you’ve come to expect from Pioneer. Built for demanding professional use, the DJM-900NXS2 features a high-quality, 64-bit audio mixing processor, a 96kHz/24-bit sound card and Pioneer’s signature Magvel crossfader.
One of the features that sets the DJM-900NXS2 apart from the rest is the fact that it boasts dual USB inputs and two onboard soundcards, allowing two DJs to connect their respective laptops to the mixer simultaneously. For modern digital DJs, this is a must-have feature, and is essential for smooth, seamless transitions between sets.
The DJM-900NXS2 also takes a step ahead with EQ-specific beat effects. Three buttons in the effects section give you the freedom to select what frequency range (low, mid, hi) to which you'd like to apply any of the mixer's effects. You can select one button, or all of them—it's your call. Combined with new onboard effects including ping pong, vinyl brake and helix, the possibilities for customizing your mix are bounded only by your creativity.
For DJs who enjoy the tactile mixing experience of digital vinyl systems (DVS), the pro-grade DJM-900NXS2 fully supports Serato DJ, Tracktor Scratch Pro 2 and rekordbox dj DVS setups. But Pioneer took things a step further by outfitting the DJM-900NXS2 with four phono inputs instead of the usual two or three, giving vinyl-loving DJs the freedom to set up their booth however they want.
Experienced DJs will appreciate the DJM-900NXS2’s familiar layout, which has become the standard in nightclubs worldwide. Everything is right where you'd expect it to be, from the smooth volume sliders, master level knob, to the 3-band EQ on each channel—you'll feel right at home the moment you get behind the decks.
Don't let the DJM-900NXS2's modern bells and whistles fool you. This 4-channel DJ mixer is built to withstand the rigors of professional use, thanks in large part to its all-metal chassis and robust build quality. This mixer is meant to be used, not simply admired. Whether on the main stage at a festival or in a small underground club, the DJM-900NXS2 has all the features and connectivity a professional DJ could possibly need.
High quality audio 64-bit mixing processor for a warm, natural analog sound
- Dual USB inputs and dual onboard soundcards
- 4 phono inputs and DVS support for turntables
- Pro DJ Link for enhanced flexibility and scope
- Supports DVS control of Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Serato DJ and rekordbox dj
Order today for uncompromising quality, pro-grade features and reliability.
- Number of channels: 4
- DVS control: Serato DJ; Traktor Scratch Pro 2; rekordbox dj
- MIDI control: Yes
- Bit resolution: 64-bit
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 40kHz
- Phono inputs: 4 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 4 (RCA)
- Mic inputs 2 (XLR/TS Combo)
- Digital inputs: 4
- Booth out: 1 (TRS)
- Master out: 2 (RCA, XLR)
- Digital out: 1
- Record out: 1 (RCA)
- Headphone out: 2
- USB ports: 2 USB B; 1 USB A
- DJ Link (LAN): 1
- Word Clock: Not specified
- Displays: Not applicable
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Fader curve adjust: Yes
- Trigger pads Not applicable
- Width: 13.11 in.
- Height: 4.25 in.
- Depth: 16.31 in.
- Weight: 17.64 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.