- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer HDJ-500 DJ HEADPHONES
- Write a Review
- Product H70094
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining outstanding performance, styling and comfort, these headphones deliver affordable, professional results. Designed for maximum comfort and d...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Comfortable, pro-grade DJ headphones built for mixing in demanding environments.
Combining outstanding performance, styling and comfort, these headphones deliver affordable, professional results. Designed for maximum comfort and durability, the HDJ-500’s ear pads feature supple, high-quality leather wrapped around soft urethane that mold to your head for a perfect fit, sealing out exterior noise during critical mixing and monitoring. The HDJ-500 headphones also deliver solid build quality with their magnesium alloy construction, ensuring they’ll stand up to regular use.
The HDJ-500 headphones’ stylish design is matched by their professional sound quality. They provide clear audio reproduction, especially in the critical low and midrange frequencies that are key for remixing. Unbeatable low-end reproduction is due to the HDJ-500’s huge, 40mm-diameter drivers with a thick 19um (micrometers) diaphragm, and copper-clad, aluminum wire voice coil. Snare and kick drum sounds are clearer, making beatmatching even easier for DJs in loud club environments.
Built for Different DJ Styles
For maximum flexibility during DJ performances, these headphones feature a rotating arm structure that allows you to rotate the right earpiece forward and back by as much as 60 degrees. At that position, the flexible headband maintains enough side pressure to allow you to listen to audio on just one side of the headphones.
Whether you’re deep in the mix or just kicking back on the couch, Pioneer has you covered with two different, interchangeable cords. The traditional 1.2m coiled cord extends to 3m, giving you the freedom to move around in the DJ booth. Meanwhile the 1m straight cord is ideal for leisure listening with a portable MP3 player or laptop. The hidden beauty of this flexibility is lower maintenance since you can easily replace a cord.
- Refined, stylish design
- Professional sound quality providing clear audio reproduction
- 40mm drivers deliver deep, clear lows
- Rotating Arm Structure adapts to different monitoring styles
- Magnesium alloy body construction for durability
- Includes two interchangeable cords
- Comfortable urethane ear pads are wrapped in high-quality leather
- Replaceable ear pads
- Available in red and black
Order today for the perfect blend of style, performance and affordability.
- Style: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 28kHz
- Impedance: 45Î
- Max Input: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 105dB
- Driver Unit: 40mm dia. dome type
- Plug: 3.5mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight: 6.8 oz. (without cord)
- Included: 6.3mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cords: 1.2m side mount coil cord, extends 3m (6'), 1m (3') straight cord