- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer HDJ-X10C Limited-Edition Carbon Fiber Professional DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48760 000001000 L48760000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HDJ-X10C is a limited-edition version of Pioneer’s HDJ-X10 DJ headphones. It features carbon fiber, special metal parts and gold accents. These e...Click To Read More About This Product
Carbon fiber components and stylish gold accents.
The HDJ-X10C is a limited-edition version of Pioneer’s HDJ-X10 DJ headphones. It features carbon fiber, special metal parts and gold accents. These enhancements boost looks as well as performance. The HDJ-X10C DJ headphones offer high-resolution sound. They also feature military-grade durability. They’re perfect for DJing an underground house party or the main stage at a music festival. The limited-edition carbon fiber HDJ-10C headphones let you hear every nuance of your mix. Their extended bass response means DJs can connect with their music on a deeper level.
With carbon fiber in the housings, the Pioneer HDJ-X10C headphones looks, feel and sound better than the HDJ-X10. Carbon fiber components reduce unwanted vibrations and filter out excess noise, so you’re left with only pristine audio. The HDJ-X10C headphones inherit their audio components from the HDJ-X10. Large 50 mm drivers produce an impressive 5Hz–40kHz frequency response and 106 dB output. Pioneer incorporated metal mesh into the drivers of this limited carbon fiber edition. This maximizes the audio performance of the HDJ-X10C.
The HDJ-X10 already boasts extreme comfort. But the limited-edition carbon fiber HDJ-X10C takes it to a new level. The padded headband is made from polyurethane leather with nano-coating. The leather is punched for added breathability. This ensures you stay comfortable in the DJ booth during extended sets. The same leather material is used for the ear pads. Not only are they extremely, comfortable, they are easy to clean. This coating also makes the pads and headband resistant to deterioration.
Professional DJs are tough on their DJ gear, and headphones are no exception. That’s why Pioneer designed the HDJ-X10C headphones to withstand heavy use. Even the These limited-edition headphones are built to meet strict U.S. military standards for shock resistance and durability. Tough metal components and durable swivel mechanisms make the HDJ-X10C headphones extremely rugged. But they’re also flexible, so they’re comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Limited-edition over-ear DJ headphones
- Carbon fiber components and special metal parts
- Meets MIL-SPEC standards for durability
- 5Hz–40kHz high-definition sound
- Nano-coated polyurethane leather ear cups and headband
Uncompromising audio and durability—order today.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: DJ
- Secondary application: Home use
- Frequency response: 5Hz–40kHz
- SPL: 106 dB
- Driver size: 50mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 332 g
- Cable type: Coiled; straight
- Cable Length: 1.2 m; 1.6 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm with 1/4" adapter/L-type mini-jack
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.