Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Pioneer DJ RMX-1000 Remix Station Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Don't just play it, remix it live.
Four sections of the device are arranged with easy-to-control knobs and buttons that control multiple effect parameters. By combining the effects from each section, wider arrangements with greater individuality can be performed with ease.
In the SCENE FX section, users can choose between five BUILD UP effects and five BREAK DOWN effects. The BUILD UP effects, consisting of BPF ECHO, ECHO, NOISE, SPIRAL UP and REVERB UP, add sounds, while BREAK DOWN effects, consisting of HPF ECHO, LPF ECHO, CRUSH ECHO, SPIRAL DOWN and REVERB DOWN, cut sounds. A large knob increases or decreases the parameter of effects chosen by simply turning the knob. Two sub-parameters knobs are also available for additional changes to the effects being produced.
The ISOLATE FX section, consisting of three individual knobs, processes the low, mid and high frequency bands of the music passing through. The section is loaded with three effects in addition to an Isolator, providing rhythm patterns, timbre, etc., letting users freely modify the output for the HI/MID/LOW frequency bands. In addition to the Isolator, three additional effects in the section are available including CUT/ADD, TRANS/ROLL and GATE/DRIVE.
The device features a touchpad section called the X-PAD FX that enables users to develop and add new sounds not found in the original music. In addition to its four built-in effects, KICK, SNARE, CLAP and HI HAT, other sound effects edited in Pioneer's remixbox software can be inserted using an SD card (not included) during DJ play.
The system also includes a RELEASE FX lever that eliminates the current music playing and leaves only the sound effects. RELEASE FX can also be used to create the opposite effect: When the lever is released, all section effects are eliminated while the original music continues to play. Three types of RELEASE FX are available including VINYL BRAKE, ECHO, and BACK SPIN.
The included remixbox software allows the user to customize various settings of the RMX-1000 on a computer, changing parameters such as volume output and values for different sections of the device. The customized settings can then be transferred using an SD card for use with other RMX-1000s.
Using the included RMX-1000 Plug-in VST/AU plug-in software, users can create the same type of music production and effects while DJing on a computer. In addition, connecting the device to a computer enables it to act as a controller for music production.
- Remix your favorite songs live on the fly for new creative ideas
- Excellent sound quality, with professional-quality effects
- QUANTIZE function enables real-time music analysis and effects sync
- New AUTO BPM function automatically measures and follows the song's tempo
- Compact design for easy portability and convenience
- USB-MIDI for use as a MIDI controller
- Control VST effects on your computer
Order the RMX-1000 today, and rethink your creativity.
RMX-1000 Remix Station Specifications:
- Inputs: RRCA pin jack x 1Phono jack (1/4) x 1
- Outputs: RCA pin jack x 1Phono jack (1/4) x 1
- Other ports: USB B port x 1
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D and D/A converter: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% or less
- S/N ratio: 102dB
- Head room: 20dB
- Softwareï¼remixbox: RMX-1000 Plug-in
- External dimensions: 334 mm —157mm — 57mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.