- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Eris E4.5 4.5" Active Studio Monitor, Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00731 000000000 J00731000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
PreSonus Eris E4.5 active studio monitors are used worldwide by studio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Eris E4.5 ac...Click To Read More About This Product
Kevlar woofers and silk-dome tweeters.
PreSonus Eris E4.5 active studio monitors are used worldwide by studio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Eris E4.5 active monitors boast 4.5" woofers and 1" silk-dome tweeters. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E4.5 delivers studio-quality sound yet is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼" TRS and RCA inputs; front-panel 1/8” stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Fine-tune the speaker’s response with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. It may be small, but the E4.5 is loud—as well as clear—thanks to a 25W per side Class-A/B power amp.
- 4.5" Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1" silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 70Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 50W peak Class-A/B biamplification
Ditch those tired old computer speakers and step up to serious studio monitors—order today.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 4.5"
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 70Hz–20kHz
- Max peak SPL: 100dB
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Output power: 50W peak
- Input connectors: RCA; 1/4" TRS balanced
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Width: 6.42"
- Height: 9.45"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Weight: 13 lb. per pair
- Enclosure type: Sealed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.