- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Eris E3.5 BT Active Media Reference Monitors with Bluetooth wireless
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70898 000000000 L70898000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by a proven leader in studio reference monitors, Eris E3.5 BT speakers deliver studio-quality sound with the convenience of Bluetooth wirele...Click To Read More About This Product
Great sound with Bluetooth connectivity
Designed by a proven leader in studio reference monitors, Eris E3.5 BT speakers deliver studio-quality sound with the convenience of Bluetooth wireless technology. In addition to Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you get the flexibility of rear panel, 1/4" TRS and RCA inputs; a front-panel 1/8" stereo line input for use with mobile audio devices; a handy front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier.
Experience loud, clear audio thanks to 50W of onboard Class AB power. Want more bass? Adjust the speakers’ response to taste with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. The Eris E3.5 BT speakers’ elegant form is well-suited for any home environment, yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere, making them a great choice for music lovers, content creators, and gamers.
- 3.5" woven-composite, low frequency transducer
- 1" (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high frequency transducer
- 50W (25W/side) Class AB amplification
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless stereo input
- RCA and 1/4" balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8" stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8" jack
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine tune the speaker’s response
- Front-panel Volume control
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.