- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Eris E3.5 Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46362 000000000 K46362000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it's time to replace those cheap "computer" speakers with serious 2-way professional studio monitors, you're ready for the Eris E3.5. With Kevla...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-compact 2-way monitor speakers available at a welcome price.
When it's time to replace those cheap "computer" speakers with serious 2-way professional studio monitors, you're ready for the Eris E3.5. With Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the compact Eris E3.5 represents an outstanding value in its class.
Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 delivers studio-quality sound yet is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs; front-panel 1/8 in. stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Fine-adjust the speaker’s response with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. It may be small but the E3.5 is loud and clear.
Get the perfect monitors for small room studios, gaming and home video production—order today.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 3.5 in. woven Kevlar woofer
- High-frequency driver: 1 in. silk dome tweeter
- Full-range driver: Not Specified
- Driver type: Not Specified
- Frequency response: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Max peak SPL: 105dB
- Amplifier class: Class AB
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: Stereo TRS, RCA, 1/8 in.
- Standby mode: Not Applicable
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 5.6 in.
- Height: 8.3 in.
- Depth: 6.4 in.
- Weight: 11.9 lbs
- Enclosure type: Vinyl-lamination. High acoustic efficient MDF.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.