- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Eris E8 XT High-Definition 2-Way 8" Nearfield Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58240 000000000 L58240000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E8’s eight-inch woofer helps brea...Click To Read More About This Product
2-Way active studio monitors with 8" woofer.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E8’s eight-inch woofer helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listener’s ear. This provides a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies.
Monitors you can customize
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor® subwoofer into your monitor setup.
Connect to virtually any line-level source
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E8 monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually any line-level source.
Like all PreSonus® studio monitors, the Eris E8 offers consistent, accurate listening. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for home and professional studios alike. Their smooth and even frequency response have made Eris monitors one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in the world. Hear them at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- 8" woven composite low-frequency transducer, 1.25" silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- 140 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
Perfect for home and project studios. Order today.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1.25"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Silk dome
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 22 kHz
- Max peak SPL: 105 dB
- Amplifier class: Class AB
- Output power: 140W
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: Not specified
- Acoustic space control: Yes, -2 dB, -4 dB
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9.84"
- Height: 15.12"
- Depth: 11.77"
- Weight: 22.2 lb.
- Enclosure type: Vinyl lam MDF
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.