- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus GTX44 Quad Professional Noise Gate/Expander
- Write a Review
- Product 184118
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Can be used as a noise gate or downward expander. A special duck mode allows for ducking via gate sidechain input. Also includes high- and low-pass f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Packed with pro features including variable threshold, attack, release, hold, range, and ratio!
Can be used as a noise gate or downward expander. A special duck mode allows for ducking via gate sidechain input. Also includes high- and low-pass filters with sidechain monitoring for flawless isolation of instruments. Adjacent channels are stereo linkable. XLR balanced I/O and single TRS unbalanced I/O. Gate key/sidechain jack on every channel. 1U rack.
- Ultra-tweakable gate/expander
- Isolate Instruments using frequency dependent high- and low-pass filters and sidechain monitor
- Many parameters per channel: variable attack, release, hold, ratio, range, and threshold
- Duck mode allows for external input of microphone signal
- Flexible I/O: balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" via single TRS jack, 1/4" TRS gate sidechain/key input
- 10-segment LED for gain reduction