- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Eris HD10BT Professional Headphones with Active Noise Canceling and Bluetooth wireless technology
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70900 000000000 L70900000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Choose Eris HD10BT headphones and you’ll never again have to choose between quality, convenience, or a robust feature set. Potent 40mm drivers sound ...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile, great-sounding headphones.
Choose Eris HD10BT headphones and you’ll never again have to choose between quality, convenience, or a robust feature set. Potent 40mm drivers sound offer crystal clear sound and accurate frequency response.
Choose wired connectivity for your studio work, or Bluetooth wireless when you’re on the go — and click on Active Noise Canceling when it’s time to focus.
The built-in mic will let you take a call without removing the headphones or messing with a cable. Thick ear cushions ensure serious isolation — your music won’t bother anybody else while you listen in total privacy.
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless for mobile use, plus wired connectivity for use with professional devices, when wireless operation is prohibited, or when battery life is low (cable and ⅛”- to-¼” adapter included)
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- Closed back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- 40 mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality with built-in microphone. Answer the phone without missing a beat.
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- Balanced frequency response (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Micro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included
Go from studio to on-the-go. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.