- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus HD9/HP4 Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36125 000000000 L36125000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Up to four bandmates and coproducers can collaborate without disturbing family and neighbors using this all-PreSonus monitoring package. You get four...Click To Read More About This Product
Four sets of quality headphones with headphone distribution system.
Up to four bandmates and coproducers can collaborate without disturbing family and neighbors using this all-PreSonus monitoring package.
You get four comfortable, durable PreSonus HD9 professional studio headphones, which feature 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers in a closed-back acoustic design for superior listening isolation, high power handling, and a tailored frequency response from 10 Hz to 26 kHz.
Feed your HD9 headphones using the included PreSonus HP4 headphone amplifier’s four screaming loud, crystal clear headphone preamps with individual level controls and mono summing. Send the stereo signal to studio monitors or daisy-chain another headphone amp using the ¼-inch balanced line outs.
- Closed back, circumaural acoustic design
- Two-way, 180° cup rotation
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz)
- Accurate low-frequency response
- High-power handling (1,800 mW @ 40Ω, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- 10 foot (3m), straight, single-sided cable with 1/8 inch connector
- Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-¼ inch adapter
- 4 screaming-loud (150 mW per channel) stereo headphone outputs
- 2 balanced ¼-inch, line-level monitor outputs
- 2 balanced ¼-inch, line-level inputs
- Headphone level control for each channel
- Mono summing switch for each channel
- Monitor level control
- Monitor mute switch
- Daisy-chain multiple units via monitor outputs
Simple, affordable solution to full-band studio monitoring. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.