- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Studio 192 USB Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21266 000000000 J21266000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Studio 192 as an audio interface handles up to 26 inputs, eight of which are class A remote-controlled XMAX mic preamps, all performing at a pris...Click To Read More About This Product
High-resolution audio interface with seamless Studio One integration.
The Studio 192 as an audio interface handles up to 26 inputs, eight of which are class A remote-controlled XMAX mic preamps, all performing at a pristine 192kHz audio resolution. Ultra-low latency USB 3.0 connectivity, eight balanced TRS outputs, balanced stereo Main outputs, two headphone amplifiers, an onboard Talkback mic, and advanced monitoring features make the Studio 192 an exciting and attractive interface, but that' not all it can do.
The Studio 192 is your single-space rackmount audio interface and studio command center. Tight integration with the included Studio One digital audio workstation provides remote control over every Studio 192 microphone preamp plus onboard zero-latency monitor mixing control right from your recording environment. Studio One' exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in can run on your computer' processor and switch to the onboard DSP on your Studio 192 with a sonically seamless transition. Now you can monitor with award-winning StudioLive EQ and dynamics while switching between playback and recording with no audible change. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from UC Surface for third-party DAW users.
More than just abundant I/O, Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard Talkback mic can be routed to any mix. The outputs can be used for monitor mixing or for speaker switching. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your Main mix. Studio 192' two headphone amps each have a dedicated stereo output and can listen in on any mix, ”perfect for in-studio collaboration.
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite Included
Both new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus audio interface or mixer are receiving a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. The software bundle includes seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats. Currently eligible interfaces and mixers include the PreSonus AudioBox USB, AudioBox i-series, and Studio-series interfaces and StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AR USB, and StudioLive RML-series mixers. The software will be automatically added to registered users’ online MyPreSonus accounts and can be downloaded at any time—even if they bought the eligible PreSonus interface or mixer years ago. The suite includes: SPL Attacker, Maag Audio EQ2, Lexicon MPX-i Reverb, Eventide H910, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, Brainworx bx Opto Compressor and Arturia's Analog Lab Lite.
- Your audio interface and studio command center in one rack space
- Pristine audio up to 192 kHz
- Remote controllable preamps, monitor mixing, speaker switching from included software
- Zero-latency monitoring with StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Ultra low latency, 24-bit, 192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps, 2 instrument inputs, 6 balanced line level inputs
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 balanced outputs for monitor mixing Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, and level control accessible from front panel or UC Surface
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- Flexible routing and zero-latency monitor mixing options
- Tight integration with Studio One for multitrack music production, Studio One Artist included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac or PC
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
More than just your average interface, order the Studio 192 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.